cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem running Scheduled Compliance Checks

uppna
Level 1
Level 1

I have problems running scheduled compliance checks. They will run every 15th every month and in the baseline jobs window and I can see in the status column that they were successful and scheduled again to run. But in the compliant/deployed Device(s)column I see unknow. When I doubleclick the word unknown I do get the following error message:

No compliance report available.

Reason: Device(s) may not have any configurations archived.

When I run the same job immediate the status is also successful and in the compliant/deployed Device(s) column I see 6 out of 11 compliant. I can doubleclick this line and another window is opened which show the compliant and uncompliant devices.

1332.2 4500er Switch Monthly Baseline Check Unknown Scheduled

1332.1 4500er Switch Monthly Baseline Check Unknown Successful

1352 4500er Switch Baseline Check

6 out of 11 Compliant Successful

We have the following software installed on our system:

LMS 2.6

CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.5

CiscoView 6.1.5

Integration Utility 1.6.0

Campus Manager 4.0.7

Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.5

Device Fault Manager 2.0.7

Internetwork Performance Monitor 2.6.0

Thanks in advance for any help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is indeed a bug. I just filed CSCsg82685 to track this. I have also written a patch to correct the problem that can be obtained by opening a TAC Service Request, and referencing this bug.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is indeed a bug. I just filed CSCsg82685 to track this. I have also written a patch to correct the problem that can be obtained by opening a TAC Service Request, and referencing this bug.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: