Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with user tracking Cisco Prime lms 4.2

Hi

When I use the User tracking utility, it dont find the usernames, I dont kwow if I have to use the tool UTlite33.exe un all end host or not, please helpme.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andres,

Check this ::

Understanding UTLite

UTLite is a utility that allows you to collect user names from Primary Domain Controllers, Active Directory, and Novell servers.

To do this you need to install UTLite in the Windows Primary Domain  Controllers and in the Novell servers. You can also install UTLite in an  Active Directory server.

UTLite sends traps to LMS whenever a user logs in or logs out. UTLite  traps are processed by LMS at the rate of 150 traps per second, with a  default buffer size of 76800.

Follow the below link and it should help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/user/guide/admin/appendixcli.html#wp1032284

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful posts]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andres,

Check this ::

Understanding UTLite

UTLite is a utility that allows you to collect user names from Primary Domain Controllers, Active Directory, and Novell servers.

To do this you need to install UTLite in the Windows Primary Domain  Controllers and in the Novell servers. You can also install UTLite in an  Active Directory server.

UTLite sends traps to LMS whenever a user logs in or logs out. UTLite  traps are processed by LMS at the rate of 150 traps per second, with a  default buffer size of 76800.

Follow the below link and it should help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/user/guide/admin/appendixcli.html#wp1032284

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful posts]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: