We encounter some problems with the application Cisco Works LMS 4.0 , installed in OS Windows Server 2008R2 64 bit Standart Edition with the usage of a patch CiscoWorks_LMS_4.0.x_WIN2K8_R2.
A brief explanation of our network - it consists of VTP domain of the 3rd version, in the layer of the core
2x6509 whish are being operated in VSS (all the configuration is based on them : Vlans, routing, acl list), in the access layer the switches 3750 (some of them are operated in the stack), DNS server is absent, to register the devices in the application we put the title of the device into the host file of the server.
Screenshots are added to the list of problems.
1. IP addresses of the end hosts in the section User tracking are not displayed, in the site cisco.com there is a manual on solving the given problem for the other OSes.
2. Switches 3750 in the section Ciscoview are not displayed, however in the section device update in the list of the installed packages those devices are present, also it is impossible to set (update) the package cisco view for the required device. We have downloaded those packages individually but in the process of installing them locally or from Cisco.com, the application displays an error.
3. It is necessary to see loading of the interface (channel) in the current moment since as far as I remember it is possible to do through MiniRmon, having preliminary setting of all the required interfaces, but I can't set them and the application displays an error. Maybe I am wrong somewhere please correct me if necessary.
4. Where can I find a full description of the Faults.
5. Not from all the devices collections of configurations take place though settings of Telnet and the name Community are everywhere the same.
6. In the section Topology in the scheme of the network those changes do not happen at once? for instance if some device is switched off so in the scheme it does not get red immediately and the same situation with the opposite when the device is available and being pinged so it does not get green. Is it possible to set it the way so the changes occur simultaneously? The messages on failures come in time how can I set it?
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.