Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with Netflow collector 5.0.1 and the RVD deamon

I have been looking for a way to reconfigure the RVD deamon with Netflow collector 5.0.1. The deamon is sending UDP traffic to the broadcast address. I cannot seem to find any configuration files, I would like to configure it so it does not use the Ethernet adapter. Does anyone know how I can reconfigure this deamon?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Problems with Netflow collector 5.0.1 and the RVD deamon

The Tibco/Rendezvous daemon (rvd) delivers messages to programs on computers within a single network. Delivering messages beyond network boundaries requires the Tibco/Rendezvous routing daemon (rvrd). The RVRD is the default deamon on the Cisco Configuration Engine.Refer URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps5117/products_installation_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008017e561.html

Gary / vkapoor5

i am in the process of implementing tibco rvd and rvrd between our office and datacenter. do you know much about tibco rvd?

Thanks in advance.

Franco

Sorry I don't, I contact Tibco about the problem I was having and Cisco stopped using the Tibco portion of the product in version 5.0 of netflow collector.

Gary

Views
Helpful
Replies