Helpful
Replies

process status of LMS2.5

vinay_8812
Level 1
Level 1

I am config. LMS2.5 on window server2003

the process report is attached with mail

please check it, becouse a no. of services is not running properly, and shows server is down,

6 Replies 6

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

do you have added any device???

I am not sure but I think you didn?t. You should add at least one and manage it in Campus and RME and DFM. As well you should configure all the backup processes and purge jobs you think you need or LMS requires. After that you can came back and look at the process table. You will understand that some processes depend on how you have configured LMS. So if some possible features aren?t enabled the correspondig process states "never started" and others will start on a schedulded basis.

READ these guides and you will know more afterwards:

Quick Start Guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2425/products_quick_start09186a00805af28a.html

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps2425/c1244/cdccont_0900aecd8026ee8d.pdf

HTH

MArtin

10 devices is already added in CS-device management, but in device summary list no object is appeared why?

in LMS2.5 when open Ciscoworks Common services--server--admin--job browser or resource browser it shows jrm server down or is inaccessiable

how i can solve this

processes shows jrm is running

If you get a message indicating jrm is down, but the jrm process is up, this can be due to one of a few things. For example, hostname changes, ACS integration, and Common Trust User misconfiguration can all cause connections to jrm to fail.

Given the large number of process failures, I suggest you open a Service Request with the TAC. There are a few logs that need to be analyzed here as well as some server parameters (e.g. CiscoWorks Service startup parameters).

May i config. this LMS2.5 again on the same server with same licence key

You can reinstall LMS 2.5 on the same machine or a different machine using the same license key. However, if you have two versions of any of RME, Campus Manager, DFM, or IPM running, then you will need two licenses.