Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Purge archive Mgmt Problem

On CW 2.5 I have configured the purge of archive Mgmt. It does not work. After 15h the job finished with fail status. I have incresed the archive Mgmt fetch settings suggestet in the error status from the each device. Can someone help.

• Network Management
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Purge archive Mgmt Problem

Exactly which version of RME do you have? Exactly what is failing? Is it the config purge job, or is it a configuration sync job (i.e. a job that is fetching the configurations from your devices)?

RME version: 4.0.4

it is the config purge job

The job does not purge any conf-files. The policy does retain 5 versions

Cisco Employee

For this, you should enable ArchiveMgmt Service debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Loglevel Settings. Then wait for another job to run, and look for errors in dcmaservice.log. Note: configurations with associated ChangeAudit records will not be purged, so make sure you are purging those as well.

debugging for ArchiveMgmt Service is active

I found no information or errors in dcmaservice.log for this purge job. I changed the purge policy with same result -> Failed.

There is a ChangeAudit job running

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies