Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

noc

"Busiest Clients" report template on Cisco Prime & Aironet 1242AG

Yesterday I was trying to schedule a "Busiest Clients" report on our Cisco Prime physical appliance (PRIME-NCS-APL-K9, v2.1.0.0.87).

My goal was to monitor the busiest clients on a couple of old Aironet access-points. These APs have been installed in a branch office of our university that rely on 4 Mb/s SHDSL WAN connectivity and, as you might imagine, some saturation occurs when the classrooms are crowded.

Unfortunately, all the reports were empty ... there was only a "No data matches the specified criteria for the report” warning inside.

The Client Statistics task (Administration>Background Tasks) was enabled and I was able to run this report selecting a different floor area ... after a few tries I've discovered that this error occurs only when the old Aironet 1242AG APs are involved. If I select a floor area populated with the newer 1142 and 2602 models, the report template works as intended.

So, is there a way to fill a "Busiest Clients" report with data fetched from our old Aironet 1242AG APs?

Our WLC is a Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 Controller for Cisco Catalyst 6500 (WS-SVC-WISM2-K9).

(Sorry ... my English is a bit rusty)

Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content