Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

"Running Configuration Status" always Pending in CW2000

I have an instance of Cisco Works 2000 (Resource Manager Essentials Version 3.4; RME3_4_IDU-11_0 installed) running on a Solaris 2.8 system.

I change some attributes to some routers (Administration -> Inventory -> Change Device Attribute): the read/write community, the read only community, TACACS Username and TACACS password. Of course, I have verified that the values of these fields are all correct. Then, I select Configuration Management -> Update Archive, the router selected in the first step is shown; I select it and I realize the the "Running Configuration Status" mask shows the router always in the Pending status.

Using a snmp query, I can read the tipology of the router:

system.sysDescr.0 : DISPLAY STRING- (ascii): Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.3(14)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)

Why I don't succeed in getting the router configuration? Why the router status is always Pending?

Can anyone help me?

In the file /var/adm/CSCOpx/log/error_log these lines have been written:

UPDATE IMPORTED_DEV SET Access_Id = 2 WHERE Device_Id = 962

[Tue Sep 20 09:33:25 2005] [error] [client 220.31.17.225] File does not exist: /opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/cmf/ui/wizard/CrmApplet$COMClassObject.class

What does it mean?

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe

1 REPLY
Blue

Re: "Running Configuration Status" always Pending in CW2000

That particular error_log entry has nothing to do with the hanging "Running Configuration Status". What about using snoop/sniffer to see what's going on?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content