Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

report of trunk ports

Hi

Is it possible to make a report that list my trunk ports and what switch / interface its on ?

I have a large network. I know i have lot of switches where trunk interface is in fastethernet ports. I would like to change that and make that all trunk is on gigabit ports. So would be nice to have a list with that. 

I have tried the report Wired Detailed Device Inventory. Under trunk it says false/true.. But the interface the report says true to is not always true its a trunk port, and vice versa. So cant use that one.

If its not possible to run a report that do this is it then possible to make a job with cli commands my self ?

Im thinking that the: sh int status cli command could work. There i can see wich ports are access and trunks. And then a cli command to give me hostname or IP of switch as well.. if i could get that exported to a csv file i could import that to excel and clean it up my self and sort it so i only had trunk ports on fastethernet interfaces.

/ Carsten

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content