Views
Helpful
Replies

RICS0001:Internal Error

julien.pasquier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I run RME 4.1.1, I have the following error when I try to inventory a MCS 7825 : RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the device. I attached the IC_Server.log.

regards,

Julien

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This could be related to CSCsm97530. You should contact TAC to get the patch for RME 4.1.1. Apply it, then remove the CCM from RME, and re-add it.

Joe,

My LMS instance is currently out of maintenance contract. Is there another way to get this patch?

Regards,

Julien

No, this patch is only available through TAC.

matt
Level 1
Level 1

I have RME 4.0.6. I did not want to open a TAC case and had seen things about increasing the SNMP timeout. I went into RME and edited the device attributes for the devices I was having problems with. 10 second timeout still failed, but a 30 timeout fixed the issue. hope that helps.

Thanks for the information, I will try.

I ran into this problem aswell (RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the device.) when upgrading a 6509E with SUP720 to a later IOS version.

The solution was to remove and then add the device again via CS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: