While adding devices to RME 3.5 it shows me devices as not responding. The "Not Responding" show detials gives following reason.
"Could not commit groups and annotations"
I restarted the server and then ADD/IMPORT summary status window show that DIserver awaiting work. Also it shows some devices as unreachable eventhough Management station to device option show the device as reachable.
Searching the forum for similar issues I found that its a bug and is resolved in IDU 9.0. I am using IDU 5.0 and can not upgrade at this time.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...