Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RME 4.0 Baseline Templates

Hi all,

Is there a way to make a template to check if there are any devices with extra entries, our problem is that when we run a compliance check it only checks for what we have on the template but if there is an extra entry on a device it still shows the device as compliant, is there a way to make a template so that it shows if a device has extra entries such as the access-list's or can Baseline Templates only check for the minimum requirments.

• Network Management
3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: RME 4.0 Baseline Templates

compliance check will check if the baseline configuration is configured in the device, you may try compare configuration option to find the extra entries.

Hi,

long time since this question came up. Have anyone a solution to get this to work.

my problem is:

want to verify that my devices have this config:

ip access-list standard remote-access

permit 1.1.1.1

permit 2.2.2.2

line vty 0 15

access-class remote-access in

I have created a compliance check that is checking for these entries, but also want to verify there is no other entries in the access-list (like "permit 3.3.3.3")

-frode

Cisco Employee

Make sure your template has the Ordered feature enabled, and it should catch additional ACEs in your ACL.

Views
Helpful
Replies