Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.1.1 config archive problmes with ASA-5520

tim.davies
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

I'm using LMS 3.0.1 and RME 4.1.1 to archive the configs of several ASA5520's. RME collection status reports that the Start-up and Running configs as "out of sync" on all the ASA5520's (other devices are fine). I have checked that the running and startup configs are in sync on the ASA devices and they are.

On investigation it seems that RME isn't collecting all the config from the ASA5520 devices. There are random parts of the config missing. I have tried collecting using telnet and SSH with the same problmes. I have also tried removing the devices from RME and adding them back in with no luck. Anyone any ideas?

ASA5520's are running 8.0(3)

Kind Regards

Tim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely my bug CSCsm71678. the bug is fixed in LMS 3.1, and a patch is available from the TAC for RME 4.1.1. If your engineer cannot find it, they can contact me directly to get it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely my bug CSCsm71678. the bug is fixed in LMS 3.1, and a patch is available from the TAC for RME 4.1.1. If your engineer cannot find it, they can contact me directly to get it.