I am seeing a lot of devices having this problem in RME. I remember this had happened in the past but couldn't remember the resolution. Currently, I have 41 devices failing for device inventory. I have tried to look at IC_Server.log and saw errors about the failed device stating PhysicalAssedData is not unique. I have tried to restart the IC_Server process but didn't solve the problem. I don't think rebooting the server will help cause I regulary reboot this server once a month while the last successful inventory for most devices was August. My last resort is to delete these failed devices from RME and add again, however I don't want to loose historical information about these devices. Is there anything else I could do to solve this problems. Unfortunately, the ones failing are my most critical devices.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...