Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RME Baseline complaince check - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

I have started have fun and games when I try running compliance checks against a baseline template. I am sure I didnt have this problem a couple of months ago when I first tested this out.

I have set up a template which contains the line:

- snmp-server enable traps syslog

I then tried running this against all the devices of a specific type: Cisco Catalyst 2950G 48 EI switch. This contains 192 devices. It runs and says that there are 165 compliant. When I try and open the report to see which ones, I get the HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error web page with the fist line saying java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2.

I have experimented with various numbers of devices and found that this error will occur if I select 5 of more devices and 1 of them is non compliant.

If I select devices that are all compliant, I seem to be able to specify any number of devices. (I have done this with 33 devices so far)

If I specify 4, or fewer, devices with one of them being a non compliant device, the report works. If I specify 5 devices with 1 non compliant, I get the error.

Any ideas?

I cant see any log file in the log dir that gets updated when I access the reports. Is there somewhere else?

• Network Management
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: RME Baseline complaince check - HTTP Status 500 - Internal S

This is a known bug: CSCse01353. This is fixed in LMS 2.6 which is downloadable from Cisco.com:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/lms26

Re: RME Baseline complaince check - HTTP Status 500 - Internal S

Thanks for that info.

I will now look at doing the upgrade, which wasnt in my current plan.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.