RME Databases SyslogFirst.db, SyslogSecond.db & SyslogThird.db not updating
We have configured the RME to collect and analyze syslog messages from various network devices. the collector is hosted in a remote server whereas the analyzer runs in the LMS server. Due to the syslogs the size of the databases - SyslogFirst.db, SyslogSecond.db & SyslogThird.db has become huge approx 10 GB which has in turn increased the memory utilization of the server to peak all the time resulting in slow performance of the LMS server.
I have been trying to drop these databases using the DBSpaceReclaimer command but could not clear all the syslog databases. At last I have re-initialized these three Syslog databases and since then I find that these new Syslog databases are not getting updated although the services are running fine and also I am able to receive emails generated due to syslog alerts.
I have learnt that the only option now is to re-initialize the RME database which will result in loss of all the data and configuration.
Pls suggest what will be the best way to resolve this issue.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...