cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME Doesnt show the archived devices properly.

Hi,

I upgraded LMS 3.1 from 3.0( all installation from scratch as the backup was failing while upradation). Then I restored the backup takel long back from 3.0.1.

The restoration was fine. But when I am doing synch archive it is showig 47 devices as filed but when I do a re archiving of the failed devices it is successfull but it is not updating the list of successfull devices.

Pls guide.

thanks in advanse

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This could be an aesthetic problem. However, how are you doing the sync? If you go to RME > Config Mgmt > Archive Mgmt > Sync Archive, make sure you select "Fetch Startup Config" so that all supported configs are fetched.

Dear Joe,

I did synch archive again with the way you have explained. The result is most of the device are successful but in the status list the same failed devices still showing. Even after refreshing for several times.

Pls guide if there is any other way to rectify that list.

Thanks

Sachi

There are database queries which can be run to manually clean up the config archive states. From there, the status screen can be watched to see if the problem occurs again. You will need to contact the TAC to get the procedure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: