Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RME Error - HOME0004

Trying to open RME in LMS3.1 - I get HOME0004 error - unable to retrieve out-of-sync data. I have attached the RMEHome.log that details the error. I currently have the same privs that were present under LMS2.6. Note: sometimes this works, most of the time it doesn't.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: RME Error - HOME0004

Are you integrated with ACS ? This message can happen when the integration have not been properly made with ACS.

You may want to reintegrate LMS with ACS.

5 REPLIES

Are you integrated with ACS ? This message can happen when the integration have not been properly made with ACS.

You may want to reintegrate LMS with ACS.

Cisco Employee

This is most likely CSCsq83188. It is fixed in LMS 3.2.

Hi:

How can I get more info about this bug CSCsq83188?

Bug Toolkit shows nothing about it

I guess this bug affects only RME running on Solaris, for I cannot get it over Windows?

Is there any patch without installing LMS 3.2 (may be installing next RME version?).

Thanks a lot

Julio

Cisco Employee

This bug was a bit of a mystery.  It only was seen internally on one server, and results from an ACS authorization problem relating to a device.  The fix for CSCsq72947 also fixed this problem.  The problem affects both Windows and Solaris.  No, the only fix is to upgrade to LMS 3.2.

Thanks a lot Joseph!!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies