cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME inventory report

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to get inventory report for all Model number: WS-C2924C-XL-EN  model but RME report keep telling me I don't have that one. but I know I have plenty. RME only pull generall report for whole WS-C2924C model. how I can pull the inventory report for WS-C2924C-XL-EN.    Thanks,  "

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You could use RME's Netshow to do a show ver on your switches, then you can parse the results.  It should save you a little time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't.  This model number is not available via SNMP.  The MIB only provides the numeric value of ws-c2924c-xl(131).  Internally, there is no difference between the -EN and the -A.

thanks for your response, do you have any suggestion how I can pull out this device out

of 4000  switches we have? may be we have less than 50 this model, it's painfull

to log each device and check sh ver.any kind of suggestion  apperciated.

You could use RME's Netshow to do a show ver on your switches, then you can parse the results.  It should save you a little time.

thank you so very much!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: