RME -- Partially Successful

veronica.g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a problem with Archive Managment, this message appears:

Execution Result:

STARTUP

CM0057 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch SUCCESS, archival failed for gw01 Cause: CM0005: Archive does not exist for gw01 Action: Verify that archive exists for device.

RUNNING

CM0057 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS, archival failed for gw01 Cause: CM0005: Archive does not exist for gw01 Action: Verify that archive exists for device.

Config fetch protocol order:SSH:TELNET:RCP:SCP:TFTP and I have priviledge level 15 to access on device.

Can you help me, please?

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This points to archive corruption for this device. Try removing the device from RME, then re-add it. The config should then be archived successfully.

Hi

I removed the device from RME then re-added it but the problem message didn't disappear.

Collection Status (Inventory and ConfigArchive) are success. When I want to run the utility "Sync Archive" fail status appears on page "Archive Mgmt Jobs", this is the message:

Job Execution Partially Successful for device(s)

*** Device Details for gw01***

Protocol ==> SSH

Selected Protocols with order ==> SSH,Telnet,RCP,SCP,TFTP

Execution Result:

RUNNING

CM0057 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS, archival failed for gw01 Cause: CM0005: Archive does not exist for gw01 Action: Verify that archive exists for device.

Directory is empty (CSCOpx\files\rme\dcma), however, Shadow directory is enabled.

- I have priviledge level 15

- Credentials device on DCR are correct

I add a log file "dcmaservice.log"

Thank you.

This points to a problem with regdaemon.xml. Please post your NMSROOT/MDC/etc/regdaemon.xml file.

Hi

I post regdaemon file.

many thanks

Hi

I don't know how I can fix this fail because RME Collection Status are successfully collected (Inventory and Config Archive) but Configuration Never Collected.

I have to archive device configuration for 1,200 devices.

I add regdaemon file again.

See you soon,

When you say that the dcma directory is empty, do you mean that C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\files\rme\dcma is empty (i.e. there are NO subdirectories)? If so, create the following subdirectories, and grant casuser full control to each:

devfiles

userfiles

newbaselinetemplates

difffiles

shadow

Then, restart Daemon Manager. See if you can archive configs again.

Yeahhhhhhh

Config is successfully collected

thanks you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco