1. Upon rebooting a router do the created probes expire? Even the ones set to an unlimited lifetime.
2. Is there a description MIB for CAR mibs. So we can relate an entry in the ccarConfigTable to an actual string value like NRT, standard, bulk ?etc. because CAR uses rate limits and doesn?t have a friendly name like CBP/CBQoS. CBP/CBQoS can have descriptions like ?voice, video, standard, priority, bulk? so we can separate them out for Info Vista.
1. Depends on how the operations are configured. If you used a tool like InfoVista or IPM to do the configuration via SNMP, then the operations may not appear in NVRAM. In that case, the operations will expire on reload, and will need to be reconfigured. IPM not only handles the automatic reconfiguration, but can also be made to commit the operations to NVRAM. I'm not sure if InfoVista has this capability.
2. There are no descriptive objects in the CAR-MIB. The only mappings you have are for ifIndex, direction, and rate limit type.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.