cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH client not found

lambay2000
Level 2
Level 2

i want to enable sshv2 in CW LMS 3.0.1,Am giving a path to ssh client in windows start>control panel>java>java>Java applet runtime setting>Java runtime parameters for the ssh client installed in c drive program files in 8.3 naming convention format,i.e(DCMSSH=C:\PROGRA~1\ZOC6\zoc.exe).when i try to do ssh from topology services by right clicking on router it gives me a error ssh clint not found,

Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks

22 Replies 22

Did you upgrade to CM 5.0.5? This error points to a problem with Campus not being able to find the campusmgr.properties file. Post the output of the SET command from a DOS prompt on your client machine as well as the Java console after reproducing this error.

Hi,

Yes i upgrade to 5.0.5

I did'nt understood by the below words:

You want the SET command output from command prompt of the LMS server?

How to get output from java console?

Am not clear pls can u mail me in steps.

I want to get rid of this issue help me clarke.

Thanks,

I want the SET output from the DOS prompt on the client machine.

If you launch the Java control-panel, go to Advanced, and choose "Show console" under the Java Console option, a console screen will appear when you launch Topology. Post the output in this console after reproducing the SSH problem.

hi clarke,

AM confuse clarke

what the instruction u gave me for campusmgr.properties file i have done all those on LMS server,not on the client machine.

Is it that all i have to do on client machine?

Thanks

Sorry clarke,

I made a mistake what i was thinking that i have to do all that on LMS server but i have to do on client machine.

I will configure it on client machine and reply u back.

appreciate ur reply,help me to get rid of this issue.

apologize for my silly mistake.

Thanks a tons clarke.

Hi Clarke,

Success clarke,

From the Client Machine i got the success.

i configured on client machine it worked but the same am doing on server it is not working it giving me the same error as before attached.

Is it any additional configuration to be done on LMS server.

attaching the logs of java console and SET command while accessing from the LMS server.

Thanks tons clarke.

Make sure the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\campusmgr.properties file exists. Often times, there is a hidden ".txt" extension on files, so make sure the file is not named campusmgr.properties.txt. Post this file from the server.

Hey Clarke,

U R A GENIOUS

Yes when i saw the properties it is a txt file my server creating a notepad with version 5.2 and on my client machine it is a 5.1 i copied the file from the client machine and paste it in server and finally it worked

Thanks a tons and tons to get me rid of this issue.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: