Views
Helpful
Replies

stackable switch 3750 failed to save archive

thetnaing00
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i have 3750 stack switch and when i do archive it is failed and i have this message when i click fail archive.

"CM0056 Config fetch failed for <switch name> Cause: CM0204 Could not create

DeviceContext for 77 Cause: CM0206 Could not get the config transport implementation for <ip of switch>Cause: UNKNOWN Action: Check if required device packages are available

in RME. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed."

i use transport setting in rme such as Telnet, TFTP, SSH in order. i can also telnet the switch from the LMS server.

anybody knows what's the cause? i am using LMS version 2.6. thanks

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please provide the list of contents of the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs and NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme directories.

hi,

i see 3750 zip file inside both directories.what more can i look for?my one is stack ones which combine 2 X 12- port 3750 and 1 X 24-port 3750. we use the same configuration,setting,ios version for all stack switches but only these two have problem of saving archive.thanks.

hi,

any update for this?i tried a few times to get the archive configuration but no avail.i see 3750 zip package inside the folders. thanks