Replies

Startup and Running Out-Of-Sync Summary

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I have a lot of out of sync. is there any way to know who change the config

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is a bug where Common Services Discovery will not properly resolve IPs to hostnames. This only affects CS 3.1.1 (i.e. LMS 3.0.1). A fix is forthcoming with LMS 3.1 in June. In the meantime, you would have to add local hosts entries for your devices, or manually add the hostname to DCR.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sure. Look at the ChangeAudit records. Go to RME > Reports > Report Generator, and run a ChangeAudit standard report for the device and date range you want. Specify the Application as All, the type as CONFIG_CHANGE, the mode as All, and the username as All. That should show you all config change records for that device.

Thank you so much, I have quick question..CW can find any new device by Ip address on topology servces. but not the device name.I'm always

adding the device name manually on CM. is that

the right way. or on Device and credential able to detect the device name.

There is a bug where Common Services Discovery will not properly resolve IPs to hostnames. This only affects CS 3.1.1 (i.e. LMS 3.0.1). A fix is forthcoming with LMS 3.1 in June. In the meantime, you would have to add local hosts entries for your devices, or manually add the hostname to DCR.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: