cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

startup running reports differences- out of sync LMS.26

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I have few devices startup running reports differences in configures with CRYPTO- I did exclude The "certificate" and "ntp clock-period" on RME for those devices but still out of sync for the same crupto issue, I did same thing for many devicess but it's work but not on those few devices. is that device problem or LMS?any body had the same issue before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a known issue. Assuming the devices support "show running brief" you can adjust the config fetch transport protocol order to SSH or TELNET is listed before TFTP. The "show running brief" output omits the crypto cert, resulting in a startup and running config which are in sync.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a known issue. Assuming the devices support "show running brief" you can adjust the config fetch transport protocol order to SSH or TELNET is listed before TFTP. The "show running brief" output omits the crypto cert, resulting in a startup and running config which are in sync.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: