Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Syslog Email forwarding on Cisco Prime Infrastructure

Hi everybody,

We are performing a migration from LMS 4.2 to Prime Infrastructure 2.1 and we are realizing that some features are not in this new platform.

I suspect that one of them is syslog forwarding by email. In our old LMS we collect some syslog messages, we filtrate them and we email some of them, based on a criteria. Some of them we email to someone, and some of them are droped.

Does someone know if this feature is avaliable in Cisco Prime? I think we can collect syslog messages and view them, but we can not process. Am I right?

Regards and thank you in advance,

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi David, Yes , unfortunately

Hi David,

Yes , unfortunately  so far syslog forwarding is not supported. 

Also so far only SEV 0.,1 and 2 syslogs are supported in PI. Hoping to have these features in PI 2.2

Thanks-

Afroz

*****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi David, Yes , unfortunately

Hi David,

Yes , unfortunately  so far syslog forwarding is not supported. 

Also so far only SEV 0.,1 and 2 syslogs are supported in PI. Hoping to have these features in PI 2.2

Thanks-

Afroz

*****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz, That's a shame..

Hi Afroz,

That's a shame...but it is what I suspected :-(

Thank you very much,

David

Views
Helpful
Replies