Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

Syslog report archive?

Can anyone explain to me what the deal is with Sylog and Report Archives on LMS4?  The option is there under Reports -> Report Archives -> Inventory and Syslog.  When you select this option you are taken to an empty Archive dialog box with the message:

Note: Report Archive feature is not supported from LMS 4.0 for Inventory and Syslog Reports. However, the                                                                                                                  option is available in the user interface to support the Backup Restore scenarios.

This same message appears in the LMS 4.2 Reports Management manual.  It then goes on to explain what the columns are on the web page and how to select and view one of the reports that are NOT listed!  What is going on here?

Ok, so instead of Report Archives I can go to Reports > Fault and Event > Syslog to see the scheduled syslog reports that have run. When I click on some of the older ones, I get the message:

SLCA0155: You cannot view the report since the corresponding archive is already deleted or not available

What is the retention period for these reports?  Is it configurable?  Where are the reports stored?  And how do I delete the job entries on this page?

Thanks,

-Jeff

Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content