Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

tcl and cron with SIP and PSTN trunks

Hello

I have an ISR gateway that is being configured as a go-between for a third party IVR connected via SIP trunk and the PSTN via PRI trunk.  Our Cisco rep promised that I could write a script that would force busy signals given how many sip call connections are tied into or gateway.  Is there anyone out there that has done something similar to this?  I have not worked with tcl and am trying to learn / tweak scripts I have found but am not having much luck.

To be more specific, each day has a different number of connections available to the IVR per number called.  As an example, Monday if the dnis is 555-444-1000, then I need to check that I do not have more than 100 calls to the sip trunk, and if I do, I am not to route the call to it, but deliver a busy signal to the PSTN.  Then with another dnis of 555-444-2000, I would check for 5 calls before using the same logic, and one more dnis checking for 15 calls.  I know what to run to get CLID, and how to force a busy signal, but not how to automate it.

Any help would be appreciated.  I understand that this is in the Network Management area, but I understand that this is where I can find some real tcl talent.

Thanks

Nick Pappas

Everyone's tags (6)
Views
Helpful
Replies