cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

topology services on LMS 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

topology services is not working.there is a message" connecting to ANI server" but stay like that forever. the ANI server is running and any other java required programs on campus manager running.I can telnet from my pc TCP ports 1683, 1684, and 8088.I did restart dmgtd.I have attached stdout log. this all problem cam after upgrade dfm 2.0.6 to 2.0.10. I don't know any relation between this. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't see any errors here. If you restart dmgtd, it may take up to 30 minutes for the daemons to fully initialize before you'll be able to connect to ANI. You might just need to wait a little longer. You can also check the Java Plug-in console for errors.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't see any errors here. If you restart dmgtd, it may take up to 30 minutes for the daemons to fully initialize before you'll be able to connect to ANI. You might just need to wait a little longer. You can also check the Java Plug-in console for errors.

J. the problem was ie java related. work on firefox. I did reinstall jave again. it's working now.thank you so much for your time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: