cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to sign into LMS portal v3.1 after MS Patch install & reboot of Svr.

1y1e.bena11y
Level 1
Level 1

You don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This typically occurs when the CiscoWorks Service startup parameters have been changed. Please post a screenshot showing your Services Control Panel and the CiscoWorks Services. Additionally, please post NMSROOT\lib\classpath\md.properties and NMSROOT\MDC\etc\regdaemon.xml and the output of the pdshow command.

Thanks to your previous posts jclarke, I was able to reset the admin password & to reset the password for the casuser. The issue seemed to be with the casuser pwd. I restored cwpass file back to the original one prior to the start of the problem. I am able to login back in using my local user account and things are back to normal; I added the attachment since this is my first time on this forum and posting a message for assistance.

This wouldn't account for the LiaisonServlet error. I'm guessing that the Daemon Manager restart you must have done actually kick started the daemons into syncing up. Your services look okay.

Prior to resetting the pw for the casuser account I stopped and restared the Daemon Manager service at least 5 times with the same amount of server reboots and still had the same error message come up for the LiaisonServerlet error. I also manually stopped and restarted the Daemon Manager through the admin password recovery process; Thank you for your review of the services.

If the problem occurs again, then logs can be captured. It's hard to determine what happened after the fact.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: