cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgraded to LMS 2.6 - Now Campus Manager Not Working ..

stuart.baker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've just upgraded from LMS 2.5 to 2.6 and now everything 'Campus Manager' seems to have stopped working - Home, topology Services etc.

When I go to the CM Home, after quite a wait I get the attached screen with ANIServer still initializing & jrm down or inaccesible ??. However a pdshow shows the process runnning normally as well as jrm running normally.

I've tried a reinitdb.pl -restore, restarted server serveral times, checked java versions installed (only the one that comes with LMS installed 1.42.10 - all to no avail ... help !

Any ideas ?

LMS 2.6 running on Windows 2003 server

Regards,

Stuart

3 Replies 3

stuart.baker
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to bring this back to the top people - but does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks,

Stuart

There is not enough information to know for certain, but we did see one other problem that exhibited similar symptoms, and at the moment, it looks like it might be related to file corruption. You should collect your Cmapps.log and Tomcat stdout.log, and open a TAC Service Request if you do not get any other pointers here.

Thanks for the reply - I've embarked upon a re-install as i think it may be easier in the long run.

I'll post an update once installed.

Regards,

Stuart

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: