Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Urgent - LMS 3.1 Discovery

I have lms 3.1 with win 2003 R2 stnd sp2 in AAA mode. After entering into the discovery configuration page when I am putting some new devices ip & snmp string and clicking for start discovery, it is getting failed after a long time. Screen is showing "page can not be displayed". Each time I need to stop the daemon manager and delete the NMSROOT/Conf/csdiscovery/csdiscoverystatusobj file and again restart daemon manager which is a clumsy & time taking method. how to resolve the issue.

Also I have enteren 2 nos ACS with right snmp credentials. But both devices are not showing in the reachable/unreachable page.

Any urgent help is regreted.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Urgent - LMS 3.1 Discovery

How many devices are you discovering?

As for the ACS question, I don't understand what you're asking. However, it doesn't sound like this has anything to do with Discovery, so I recommend you start a new thread for that issue.

Re: Urgent - LMS 3.1 Discovery

Actually I have specified 3 subnets. One of those subnets is user subnet. So my LMS is discovering more than 100 devices which includes switches/routers & pcs.

Is it related to the 100 device license ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content