cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URN_NOT_FOUND :urn "JRM" : not found!!

jose.mendoza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Please help. We have a LMS2.6 with RME 4.0.5. When I launched Netconfig Jobs, this window appeared <Error occured while processing. Possible Cause:URN_NOT_FOUND :urn "JRM" : not found!!>

Thanks in advance.

27 Replies 27

Hi, The startup parameters looks the same as what you've indicated in the earlier posts. But I've attached a screenshot of the services window so that you may have a better look. Thanks.

Check the permissions on the directories up to D:\. For all directories under D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx, the permissions should grant the casusers group full control. For D:\PROGRA~1, the Users group should have Read & Execute, List Folder Contents, and Read. For D:\, Everyone should have Read & Execute.

Hi, The permissions are what you indicated except for D:\. In D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx, Casusers group has full control together with the Administrators. In D:\PROGRA~1, Casusers and Administrators have full control and Everyone has Read and Execute. However, in D:\, Everyone has full control but casusers and Administrators are not in the list of permissions. Thanks.

While this would not be an ideal solution, try adding casuser to the Administrators group on this server, then restart Daemon Manager. See if jrm will come up.

Hi, Unfortunately, jrm still did not come up. The jrm.log is still saying that access is denied. Thanks.

Please post NMSROOT\lib\classpath\md.properties.

Hi, Here's file. Thanks.

When was the last time this server was rebooted?

Hi, It was 30Aug2008. Thanks.

Shutdown Daemon Manager, and then try delete delete D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\www\classpath\gatekeeper.ior as a local Administrator. If this works, try restarting Daemon Manager. If jrm still doesn't come up, try a reboot.

Hi, is it ok if I use a domain account with admin rights? Or do I need to use the account when CW was being built? Thanks.

You must use a LOCAL Administrator account to install and administer LMS.

It worked. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it very much.