Views
Helpful
Replies

User Tracking (C.M 5.1.1) not detecting IP Phone CCM 7.0.2

robetrem
Level 1
Level 1

Do we need special patch ?

We have installed latest version on Campus Manager and the IP Phones desserved by CCM 7.0.2 are not detected ?

We have 2 CCM cluster, phones in CCM 4.2 are well detected.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, you will need to enable the CISCO-CCM-MIB on your Call Manager. I believe that is done under Tool > Control Center - Feature Services on the CCM.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have CM 5.1.1, you should have the latest CCM support in Campus Manager. What is the sysObjectID of this CCM? Is it appearing on the Topology Map with a green Application Server icon?

Yes Topology Map show the server in green statut.

SNMP WALK showing the SYsobjectID

RFC1213-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: "Hardware:7845H2, 2 , 4096 MB Memory: Software:UCOS 4.0.0.0-9"

RFC1213-MIB::sysObjectID.0 = OID: CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB::ciscoMCS7845H

Then UT should be able to find phones from this CCM. What does a walk of the ccmPhoneTable look like from this CCM?

The following is a SNMP walk of device 10.24.192.10 starting from .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.156.1.2.1

SNMP Walk Output

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CISCO-CCM-MIB::ccmPhoneTable = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

Do you think I have other parameter to set in CCM ? Doesn't seem to allow access to that table !

Yes, you will need to enable the CISCO-CCM-MIB on your Call Manager. I believe that is done under Tool > Control Center - Feature Services on the CCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: