cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UT on campus manager 4.0.4

ocajica
Level 1
Level 1

I´ve installed the last service pack CM 4.0.4, I have a little problem, on database of user tracking does not appear entries from switch 6513 IOS all port are on vlan 1, I noticed that entries appears with incorrect device name, In Campus Manager 4.0.3 i didn´t have this problem.

For example

,00-12-79-93-c7-c0,cicredes.,10.2.1.117,10.2.0.0/22,10.2.0.9, 1/1 ,default,"25 Apr 2006, 14:10:28 CDT",

This server must be connected on interface fastether 4/24 device 10.2.0.1

So How I could resolve it ?

thanks foor your help

9 Replies 9

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What does the output of show cam dynamic show for the device? Can you also walk the BRIDGE-MIB to see if snmp is showing the entries correct.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094a9b.shtml

If the CLI and SNMP are showing entries different than UT then we know UT is the problem.

First i opened the module Device center, select the device 10.2.0.1 and when i chosee the option UT End Host Report, show me a mesaage "Device does not have any end hosts connected to it"

So I obtain the data from the web page that you mentioned, only with the information from vlan 1 on step 4 doesn´t show me anything, maybe something it´s wrong ?

But the data for vlan 205 the CLI and SNMP information are equal, so maybe UT is the problem, I attach to files with this inforation.

so Now what can i Do ?

thanks four your help

It´s strange but, in my ohter devices all the machines that belongs to vlan 1, appear on field vlan "default" and it must be said vlan 1

For example this machine belong to vlan 1.

00-12-3f-cb-ab-0a cictec185p.ref.grupo.r

ef.com 10.2.1.12 10.2.0.0/22 10.2.0.8 3/29 default 27 Apr 2006, 15:34:20 CDT

And all the ports on 6513 belongs to vlan 1, show on vlan field "default" so where is exactly the problem ?

Or Do you recommend me to unistall CM 4.0.4 and install again the last version of Cm that war working fine 4.0.3

thanks and best regards

So any idea about who can i fix the problem ??

Hi everybody, I can´t resolve my problem I was thinking that the problem maybe its the Bridge MIB.

I have two question, first when you install the last service pack of cisco works, the mibs are update ?

Its possible change the new MIB for the oldest bridge MIB, for example the MIB that was working fine on SP3

So any suggestions

thanks and best regards

The BRIDGE-MIB wouldn't change from one service pack to another, its part of the IOS. You might want to open a TAC case to troubleshoot further

Hi davistan, I am checking this problem with my cisco provider, They recommend me that its necesary to upgrade the switch, I waiting for authorization to do that.

Main while I find this Bug CSCsb97997, maybe it has relations with my problem, what do you think ?

thans four your help

best regards

manuel

Hmmm, I don't think it would be an IOS issue. Didn't this working before you upgraded the CM service pack?

yes it was working before upgrade, but Today I testing the OID with another snmpwalk sotfware using the information that you mentioned lines above and doesn´t send any information.

Or it´s possible a mistake in the OID tested in point 4 ???