Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UT on campus manager 4.0.4

I´ve installed the last service pack CM 4.0.4, I have a little problem, on database of user tracking does not appear entries from switch 6513 IOS all port are on vlan 1, I noticed that entries appears with incorrect device name, In Campus Manager 4.0.3 i didn´t have this problem.

For example

,00-12-79-93-c7-c0,cicredes.,10.2.1.117,10.2.0.0/22,10.2.0.9, 1/1 ,default,"25 Apr 2006, 14:10:28 CDT",

This server must be connected on interface fastether 4/24 device 10.2.0.1

So How I could resolve it ?

thanks foor your help

9 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: UT on campus manager 4.0.4

What does the output of show cam dynamic show for the device? Can you also walk the BRIDGE-MIB to see if snmp is showing the entries correct.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094a9b.shtml

If the CLI and SNMP are showing entries different than UT then we know UT is the problem.

First i opened the module Device center, select the device 10.2.0.1 and when i chosee the option UT End Host Report, show me a mesaage "Device does not have any end hosts connected to it"

So I obtain the data from the web page that you mentioned, only with the information from vlan 1 on step 4 doesn´t show me anything, maybe something it´s wrong ?

But the data for vlan 205 the CLI and SNMP information are equal, so maybe UT is the problem, I attach to files with this inforation.

so Now what can i Do ?

thanks four your help

It´s strange but, in my ohter devices all the machines that belongs to vlan 1, appear on field vlan "default" and it must be said vlan 1

For example this machine belong to vlan 1.

00-12-3f-cb-ab-0a cictec185p.ref.grupo.r

ef.com 10.2.1.12 10.2.0.0/22 10.2.0.8 3/29 default 27 Apr 2006, 15:34:20 CDT

And all the ports on 6513 belongs to vlan 1, show on vlan field "default" so where is exactly the problem ?

Or Do you recommend me to unistall CM 4.0.4 and install again the last version of Cm that war working fine 4.0.3

thanks and best regards

So any idea about who can i fix the problem ??

Hi everybody, I can´t resolve my problem I was thinking that the problem maybe its the Bridge MIB.

I have two question, first when you install the last service pack of cisco works, the mibs are update ?

Its possible change the new MIB for the oldest bridge MIB, for example the MIB that was working fine on SP3

So any suggestions

thanks and best regards

Cisco Employee

The BRIDGE-MIB wouldn't change from one service pack to another, its part of the IOS. You might want to open a TAC case to troubleshoot further

Hi davistan, I am checking this problem with my cisco provider, They recommend me that its necesary to upgrade the switch, I waiting for authorization to do that.

Main while I find this Bug CSCsb97997, maybe it has relations with my problem, what do you think ?

thans four your help

best regards

manuel

Cisco Employee

Hmmm, I don't think it would be an IOS issue. Didn't this working before you upgraded the CM service pack?

yes it was working before upgrade, but Today I testing the OID with another snmpwalk sotfware using the information that you mentioned lines above and doesn´t send any information.

Or it´s possible a mistake in the OID tested in point 4 ???

Views
Helpful
Replies