Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UT over the MPLS circuit

I'm runnung Campus manager 4.0 and I can't get UT to work over the MPLS circuit. I asked my provider AT%T to allow my CiscoWorks IP and read community and I also have added AT&T router and remote routers/switches as a seed device but still don't get nothing in the UT, only one remote site work but all i get is the mac address and no IP address. Is there I need to ask MPLS provider to turn on for this to work.

Thank you all in advance.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: UT over the MPLS circuit

What version of SNMP are you using? Are the switches to which the users connected properly appearing as green on the Campus Topology Map?

we r running snmp ver2c, att is allowing snmp and cisco works server devices are reachable in RME but not in CM.

Cisco Employee

Does not reachable in Campus Manager mean that the devices do not show up green on the Topology Map? Both RME and Campus use SNMP to communicate with the devices. And both use the same community string from DCR. You might want to get a sniffer trace of traffic to one unreachable device while running a Campus Data Collection to see what is happening. Only when both the switch and router are green on the Topo map will you see both UT MAC and IP information for your end hosts.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content