cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAE 574 Support - LMS 3.2

kenneth.rogers
Level 1
Level 1

In reviewing the documentation for LMS 3.2, I understand the the WAE appliances are supported in RME in this software upgrade.  I assume this will only allow us to perform reporting and configuration backups for the devices as we deploy them.  It shows that there are no packages though available for CiscoView on the WAE appliances. 

My question is.....Are there any plans in the near future for allowing CiscoView to view these devices in the the same way as viewing a router or switch?

I am researching upgrading from LMS 3.1 to 3.2 and so far, the WAE support is the only advantage (for us) to upgrading to LMS 3.2.  And in that area, the CiscoView package would be of greatest benefit.  If I am overlooking additional advantages for LMS 3.2, in regards to RME and CiscoView, I would like to recieve feedback on that as well.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Thank you as always.

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, there is currently no plan to add support for the WA[V]E appliances in CiscoView.  I have requested support, but historically, appliances have not been as supported in CiscoView as router/switch devices.