cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAN - Packet Tracer 4.1 question

free_style
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am new in LAN/WAN creation and I had decided to simulate my network on Packet Tracer 4.1 . What is the situation? There are two ofices and on cafe. I created small network into fist, the "Head office" and the same network into the second, "Bramch office". In Cafe I created small Wi-Fi zone with Linksys router which is connect to "Master" router in the "First office". In each office there is "ping" to all stations in the network. However, my idea is to connect this two offices, with, ADSL - this is delivered from one telecom in my country, cald BTC, becouse this two offices there is 400km between them. My question is, what is the way to mark this ADSL connection in Packet Tracer 4.1 ?

1 Reply 1

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

To enable packet tracing capabilities for packet sniffing and network fault isolation, use the packet-tracer command in your head office and you can isolate through source address of the ADSL.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: