Views
Helpful
Replies

Warning Message CPI 1.3

azavaleta85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team:

I installed a CPI of 1.3, but when I connect, I received the following message: "The system is running out of disk space, see the online help to perform disk cleanup" I have the following patches installed but the problems persist.

Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version: Update.4.16

Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version: Update-1_12_for_version_1_3_0_20

Patch: Cisco Prime Network Control System Version: Update.3.100.CSCui77571_2

I share the version and the warning message.

Version.png

Warning.png

Do you have any idea to solve this warning?

Thank you in advance.

Aurelio

1 Reply 1

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

azavaleta85 wrote:

I installed a CPI of 1.3, but when I connect, I received the following message: "The system is running out of disk space, see the online help to perform disk cleanup"

Hi Aurelio,

Find out the unsed files , you should start by looking in the defaultRepo directory. If you place your backup files or your install files some other place, you will have to look there.

PrimeInfra1.3# dir disk:/defaultRepo

To clear out files to create more disk space, you need to delete some files that are no longer needed. This is how you delete the files that are no longer needed.

PrimeInfra1.3# delete disk:/defaultRepo/xyz1

PrimeInfra1.3# delete disk:/defaultRepo/xyz2

Repeat this process until you have deleted all of the files that are no longer needed. If you have too many backup files, you should delete some of the older back up files.

Cisco made an attempt to fix this issue a bit  in easier way. Go to the command line and use the ncs cleanup command. This command deletes files from your system. Read all of the prompts carefully so you don’t delete something that you find important.

Please also visit:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/prime_infrastructure/1.3/configuration/guide/tasks.html

Hope it helps.

Regards

Dont forget to arte helpful posts.