we can't to start the running configuration in RME 3.5
I have do the upgrade of the LMS 2.1 to LMS 2.2, the problem that we cant to start the configuration running when we select running in RME -> Configuration Management -> Search Archive by device, he give me the error message: Server Runtime Error.org.omg.CORBA UNKNOWN: minor code: 0 completed: No.( for more information please see the attached file)
On the other hand we can to start startup in this screen.
Re: we can't to start the running configuration in RME 3.5
The LMS 2.1 or LMS 2.2 to LMS 2.5 data migration may fail if the RME 3.5 database is corrupted. As a result, the device list in Common Services is empty.
Install LMS 2.2 from fresh instead of performing an upgrade. In order to get the devices into Common Services, Resource Manager Essentials (RME) and Device Fault Manager (DFM), you can use the Campus Manager network discovery. Device Credentials Repository (DCR) syncronizes the device lists. Perform this procedure:
1. Install LMS 2.2
2. Enter the SNMP communities in Campus Manager. Go to Campus Manager > Admin > Device Discovery > SNMP Settings.
3. Enter the seed devices. Go to Campus Manager > Admin > Device Discovery > Discovery Settings > Seed Devices
4. Run a discovery. Go to Campus Manager > Main Admin > Start Device Discovery
5. After the discovery completes, all the devices should be in DCR. However, DCR has only the read-only community strings, so you must add the other credentials in DCR. Go to Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Management. Select all the devices in CS@servername. Go to Edit > Next.
6. Update the Read-Write (RW) community strings, username and password. Go to Finish.
7. After this procedure, Common Services automatically syncs the credentials with RME and DFM
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...