Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

we can't to start the running configuration in RME 3.5

Hi,

I have do the upgrade of the LMS 2.1 to LMS 2.2, the problem that we can’t to start the configuration running when we select running in RME -> Configuration Management -> Search Archive by device, he give me the error message: Server Runtime Error.org.omg.CORBA UNKNOWN: minor code: 0 completed: No.( for more information please see the attached file)

On the other hand we can to start startup in this screen.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Omar.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: we can't to start the running configuration in RME 3.5

The LMS 2.1 or LMS 2.2 to LMS 2.5 data migration may fail if the RME 3.5 database is corrupted. As a result, the device list in Common Services is empty.

Install LMS 2.2 from fresh instead of performing an upgrade. In order to get the devices into Common Services, Resource Manager Essentials (RME) and Device Fault Manager (DFM), you can use the Campus Manager network discovery. Device Credentials Repository (DCR) syncronizes the device lists. Perform this procedure:

1. Install LMS 2.2

2. Enter the SNMP communities in Campus Manager. Go to Campus Manager > Admin > Device Discovery > SNMP Settings.

3. Enter the seed devices. Go to Campus Manager > Admin > Device Discovery > Discovery Settings > Seed Devices

4. Run a discovery. Go to Campus Manager > Main Admin > Start Device Discovery

5. After the discovery completes, all the devices should be in DCR. However, DCR has only the read-only community strings, so you must add the other credentials in DCR. Go to Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Management. Select all the devices in CS@servername. Go to Edit > Next.

6. Update the Read-Write (RW) community strings, username and password. Go to Finish.

7. After this procedure, Common Services automatically syncs the credentials with RME and DFM

Re: we can't to start the running configuration in RME 3.5

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your help.

In the steps that you give me, N° 1 installs LMS 2.2; I want to known that I will to reinstall the LMS, and after follow the other steps?

Please, can you explain me more?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content