cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web interface for DCNM

ewood2624
Level 5
Level 5

I've installed DCNM and cannot get into the web interface on the assigned port of 8080.  I installed it as it said in the installation guide but keep coming up with this screen when logging in.

9 Replies 9

pdunon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The new DCNM Unified web interface is on port 80.

The page on port 8080 only allows to install the DCNM-LAN Java webstart client

Were you able to get this working?

I am facing the same issue. Tried port 80 & 8080

Yes the service is started.

It looks like DCNM server is not listening on port 80.

Accessing port 8080 gives the same page ewood2624 got.

Please read the documentation ....

http://server_IP_address_or_DNS_name:web_server_port/dcnm-client/index.html

For example, if the DCNM-LAN server IP address is 172.0.2.1 and the web server port is 8080, use the following address:

this link wl then gv u a download notification for dcnm web portal , confirm exceptions and install the java client and then double click the dcnm icon on desktop... walla.. you should be in then...

My friend:

could you help me please. i can not access to DCNM web interface from one week. when i try to access i recvice this message  AS.7. My DCNM use 8080 port for access.  and i notice que this application use the same port. I can not access to DCNM.

Thank soo much.

Marco Huaynate Ricaldi.

Hi,

Is this also valid for VSB installation on N1010? I can't find the path or script in the installed image (5.2.2)...

Accessing port 80 gives "boa is running" message. Port 8080 goes directly to DCNM-LAN java client installation.

Emre

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Seems DCNM-SAN is not supported on the Nexus 1010 as a VSB, at least not yet (maybe in a future release?).

Here is the discussion: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3657169#3657169

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: