cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what problems can we expect in ciscoworks?

sathappan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everbody, I am into Network Management and i want to know what are the possible problems in Ciscoworks and what will be the solutions.

everybody please come out with their problems so that this conversation may help all the guys who are new to network management.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kyawzawhtut
Level 1
Level 1

There are many (yes many) problems with Ciscoworks LMS. And hard to list down. My advice is if you have problem, just post it up in forum or open TAC.

Ppl in this forum are very active and willing to help. But I don't think ppl will take time to list down problem and work around here.

So for new comer, take sometimes to understand and try to follow Tutorial(s) by Cisco.

You can find them at Products & Solutions > Network Management > CiscoWorks Lan Management Solutions.

Go into each product and look for presentation which is the tutorial.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One great place to look for such things is the product release notes. There we list all open caveats as well as their workarounds for the version of the product you are using. Since we have a new release coming out very soon (LMS 2.6), you should be sure to check out the release notes as that will have a very current list of all known problems.

kyawzawhtut
Level 1
Level 1

There are many (yes many) problems with Ciscoworks LMS. And hard to list down. My advice is if you have problem, just post it up in forum or open TAC.

Ppl in this forum are very active and willing to help. But I don't think ppl will take time to list down problem and work around here.

So for new comer, take sometimes to understand and try to follow Tutorial(s) by Cisco.

You can find them at Products & Solutions > Network Management > CiscoWorks Lan Management Solutions.

Go into each product and look for presentation which is the tutorial.