cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What version of CiscoWorks LMS supports the CISCO7201 router?

rlortiz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This question was asked in November, 2007, but no answer has been given. What version of LMS will support the CISCO7201 router. LMS 3.0 did not support it in November. I believe there is a support request to Cisco, but no ETA. Is this still the status?

Thanks,

Richard

35 Replies 35

you have to download and install the update for the mdf to be able to install teh Rtr7200

How would i download and install mdf ?

regards

alex

got to Common Services > Software Center > Devcice Update choose Common Services as the application, next CCO as the source and install it from CCO (requires CCO login)

I had already updated the mdf etc, the 7201 is recognised up to a point. The inventory collection will work, however when trying to run an archive job on it, the 7201 device(s) are greyed out and unselectable.

Any ideas?

Did you get the 29th updates too ? There was a second set this morning :)

hi,

Verify in Device Update the version of the Rtr7000 device package.

The Rtr7000 package is version 7.0

does anyone get ciscoview and topology working with 7201 ?

I upgraded 7000 package with the latest version (7.2) but not everything is working like ciscoview or topology ...

any idea

I checked to copy all zip to the right locations:

/opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/CVng/WEB-INF/classes/com/cisco/nm/cvw/devpkgs/Rtr7000.zip

/opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs/Rtr7000.zip

/opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/cvw/Rtr7000.zip

/opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme/Rtr7000.zip

hi,

Verify in Device Update the version of the Rtr7000 device package.

When it's all said and done, the Rtr7000 package version should be 7.2. The contents of NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs and NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme will be identical in terms of .zip files.

It would appear it doesn't sit on the cisco.com site when I do the update via the GUI. When I directly download it and try to install, I get the following:

WARNING : Rtr7000(7.2):Consistency check failed for base package SharedInventoryRouter

check psu.log, for application dependencies

It's a result of RME being version 4.1.0, I'm attempting to find how to upgrade this to 4.1.1 - when upgrading via the GUI/cisco.com it doesn't show up.

download the LMS 3.0 December 2007, it contains the update for rme 4.1.0 to 4.1.1.

thanks I m upgrading mdf to 1.23

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: