Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Where are config files in lms32, need to access from cli CW gui down hard

I am having a problem with the gui on CW LMS32 and the GUI goes blank and says done. I am working on this with Tac, but I have a fw down and I need the config file from the cli.

Can someone tell me which dir, or naming convention is on lms32 win version so I can at least get a config pulled out?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Where are config files in lms32, need to access from cli CW

No idea what OS your LMS is on. On Solaris, for example, it's pretty straight-forward, assuming you know (part of) the firewall's hostname:

# this is where RME stores the dev config files:

cd /var/adm/CSCOpx/files/rme/dcma/devfiles/

# do a recursive search for the device's hostname

/usr/bin/find . -exec /usr/bin/grep 'hostname somePIXorASAhostname' {} /dev/null \;

./598/PRIMARY/STARTUP/1/598-20090709191521.cfg:hostname somePIXorASAhostname

./598/PRIMARY/RUNNING/8/598-20090625071145.cfg:hostname somePIXorASAhostname
./598/PRIMARY/RUNNING/9/598-20090707075605.cfg:hostname somePIXorASAhostname

Great! However the folks here bought a wintel box for this CWLMS32..... which is why I am having to reach out to my fellow colleagues... ugh

Thanks!

on windows it would be easiest to look up in the shadow archive which contains the latest archived running config:

NMSROOT\files\rme\dcma\shadow\
with NMSROOT being the installation directory (default: C:\Program Files\CSCOpx)

Views
Helpful
Replies