Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Where can you download NAM 5.1 for windows7?

Where can you download NAM 5.1 for windows7? it seems that i cannot find it, the ones on the web are all for Linux,

thanks,

Han

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not sure what exactly you are looking for perhaps you can find it this way:

from this site

install the broser plugin "Search Software Downloads"

now, change the search toolbar to "Search Software Downloads" and enter NAM 5.1 in the search field

you will get a couple of hits and hopefully you'll find what you are looking for...

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you mean NAM for Network Analysis Module? As that is a module/appaliance which requires a specialized designed hardware and cannot be installed on Softwares like for Windows/Linux.

NAM is a Hardware module/appliance that monitors and analyzes the traffic coming/going from network devices. Currently, there are multiple variations of the NAM, software and hardware, such as the NME-NAM for the Branch Integrated Services Routers (ISRs), NAM-1/NAM-2 for the Cisco Catalyst® 6500 Series Switches, and Cisco NAM 2200 appliances. Also, there is Cisco NAM Virtual Blade supported on the Cisco WAVE-574 and WAE-674 appliances.

For more details please check :

Cisco Network Analysis Module (NAM) Deployment Guide

Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products

Let me know if I did not understood the issue properly and you meant somthing else.

-Thanks

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

I am not sure what exactly you are looking for perhaps you can find it this way:

from this site

install the broser plugin "Search Software Downloads"

now, change the search toolbar to "Search Software Downloads" and enter NAM 5.1 in the search field

you will get a couple of hits and hopefully you'll find what you are looking for...

Sure. thanks anyway

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content