cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Where does CNA Stores it's topology?

Hi All,

Question......

Does anybody know where CNA stores the Topology layout?

Reason for my  asking is that I'd like to transfer the local settings I have to a central monitor.

It will save me a huge amount off work if I could just copy/paste a folder with the local content to the new machine.

Basicaly this works except for the topology layout so my guess is that this stored in a different place (?)

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

B@rt

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Cisco Network Assistant saves topology changes in XML format in your work space.  use system START -> Rick click mouse Menu -> EXPLORE.  This should open a window in C:\Docs and Settings\.  Please make sure you have permissions to read/write the .networkassistant folder by right mouse clicking and opening properties, security TAB.  In the "communities" folder should be a XML file named after your CNA community name.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Cisco Network Assistant saves topology changes in XML format in your work space.  use system START -> Rick click mouse Menu -> EXPLORE.  This should open a window in C:\Docs and Settings\.  Please make sure you have permissions to read/write the .networkassistant folder by right mouse clicking and opening properties, security TAB.  In the "communities" folder should be a XML file named after your CNA community name.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content