Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Where is the discrepancy log?

Hi All,

I have LMS 3.1. In Campus Manager there are three items which show up in the discrepancy report which, when I attempt to acknowledge them, give me the following error, "Failed to acknowledge discrepancy(s). Please see the discrepancy log for more details." Where is this log?

--Jeff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Where is the discrepancy log?

The log is Campus.log, but errors may also show up in ani.log or NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log or stderr.log.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

The log is Campus.log, but errors may also show up in ani.log or NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log or stderr.log.

Hello,

Campus.log has 0 bytes and didn't change when I saw the error again, so if it is writing to s log it's one of those others. However, I also tried just deleting the device in the Topology Services Map and rediscovering. This fixed the issue (the links were not showing correctly) and I could acknowledge the discrepancy. Of course, I had previously confirmed that the discrepancy reported wasn't true.

I'll continue to examine these logs if the issue comes up again. Thanks for the help!

--Jeff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content