Views
Helpful
Replies

why can't update CW2000 version?

andyc2002
Level 1
Level 1

Sir

I have a CCO Accout,but when I want to download the latest version of cw2000,it can't let me login,why?

3 Replies 3

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

It has to do with the terms of your service contract and how versions are supported. Most Cisco licences are major version specific meaning that you've purchased one major version and any patches and updates for it until you hit the next major version which you'l need to purchase again. Entire suites like Ciscoworks are usually not made available for download for customers. Your CE or contract rep can help you with this.

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

it sounds like you do not have the 'entitlements' to the software you are attempting to download.

if you believe you should be entitled to download the software you can goto http://cisco.com/go/license or call 800.553.2447 and ask for licensing. they'll be able to tell you what you need to get the entitlement or they can enable it for you if it's supposed to be.

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are your currently running LMS 2.5 and trying to download service pack updates? If not, then you can't download the LMS (CW2000) bundle. you will have to go to www.cisco.com/upgrade and enter a SAS contract to order the latest release.

If you do not have a SAS contract then you should contact your acct rep or reseller about getting the latest version