Cisco Support Community
Community Member

WS-C3750-24P not supported by IPEM?

It seems that I couldn't import WS-C3750-24P into IP telephony monitor 2.0 IDU6. They stay at unknown device. Are they not in the supported list?

Re: WS-C3750-24P not supported by IPEM?

Check the sysObjectID of the WS-C3750-24P by doing an snmpwalk. Once you have it, make sure it is listed here:

If it is not listed, then the device is not supported.

Community Member

How do I do snmpwalk on IPTM? I am still new to Cisco works and IPTM.thanks

Out of the box ITM does not have snmpwalk capability.

To add snmpwalk capability to ITM, you may download / install JT from the following location:

When performing the snmpwalk, make sure you select the option to display the output in numerical format.

Community Member

Now go back to Ciscoworks, I also had problem to import 2811 router. It always treated as unknown device when adding it in common service. Can u tell me how I can use snmpwalk on Cisco works LMS 2.5 to check it?

In LMS 2.5, snmpwalk is included in Device Center under Tools

Community Member

Hi Nadim

I ran the snmpwalk to against the 2811 router on Ciscoworks LMS2.5, based on the following output, it seems it supports 2811.

But I don't see in the output. Does it mean it is not supported?Also, in the common service all the 2811 I imported is listed under unknown.

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.1 = STRING: 2811 chassis, Hw Serial#: FHK0841F0KE, Hw Revision: 52.56

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.2 = STRING: C2811 Chassis Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.3 = STRING: c2811 Motherboard with 2FE and integrated VPN

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.4 = STRING: C2811 DaughterCard Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.5 = STRING: C2811 DaughterCard Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.6 = STRING: C2811 DaughterCard Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.7 = STRING: C2811 DaughterCard Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.8 = STRING: C2811 DaughterCard Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.9 = STRING: C2811 DaughterCard Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.10 = STRING: AIM Container Slot 0

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.11 = STRING: AIM Container Slot 1

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.12 = STRING: C2811 Chassis Slot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.13 = STRING: MV96340 Ethernet

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalDescr.14 = STRING: MV96340 Ethernet

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.1 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevChassis2811

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.2 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerSlot

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.3 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevCpuC28112fe

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.4 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.5 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.6 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.7 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.8 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.9 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.10 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.11 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerDaughterCard

ENTITY-MIB::entPhysicalVendorType.12 = OID: CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB::cevContainerSlot

Support for was added in RME 4.0.1

If you haven't done so, make sure you install Common Services 3.0 Service Pack 2 followed by RME 4.0 Service Pack 2.

These are available for dowload at the following locations:

Community Member

It seems that i can't install it via terminal service and even vnc. Only can be applied locally?

CreatePlease to create content